Thursday, October 1, 2009

Plates of plenty!


Since this is the start of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I've decided to type in pink today.  Click here to donate or here to figure out how you can help.


Now, onto my post...


While driving home from an appointment last night I decided to pick up wine.  I deserved a glass with what I had just gone through.  Trust me!  But that's not the point.  The point is I also picked up the latest Food & Drink LCBO magazine.  To my great surprise there is an entire Thanks Giving feauture with MY CHINA pattern.  :)  I screamed when I saw it because it's just so gorgeous!!  It got me excited to host my own dinner this year but unfortunately that's not possible since we have a table that sits a maximum of 4.  :(  Still, a girl can dream.   I hope you love it as much as I do.  Enjoy!  


p.s. I was having trouble with the scanner so I had to take pictures of the magazine spread.  It's the greatest quality but it will do just fine for now.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)