Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Going wild for...

I've been going wild for zebra prints lately.  Two pairs of shoes have been purchased (pumps and flats).  Now, I would love to add it to my house in either a rug, pillows or on an ottoman.  These pictures and pieces have definitely inspired me.  


The fall has me completely excited to redecorate my home.  It's either that or writing about all things beautiful.  Now if only my bank account could handle it...  Saving to purchase a house can be tough going!!  I do know it will pay-off so I must keep plugging away.  For now I will dream.  


The ottoman's below would look great in my living room!!  Oh, if only...  :)

Pictures via Aubrey and Lindsay
I love the subtle use of zebra print on the sofa pillows below.  I think this might be how I add it to my living room without breaking the budget.



Picture via Home Decor Tip
I would LOVE to add a zebra rug to the living room.  It adds so much character and punch!

Picture via Elle Decor


This ottoman is definitely a strong statement piece.

Ah... this chair from William Sonoma home would look perfect in my dream office. 



Decorpad

Decorpad
I love the colour scheme in this room below, though I would prefer the rug to be a bit brighter.

Decorpad
There is so much going on this week.  It's exhausting.  I can't wait to be back home enjoying Thanks Giving on Sunday with my family.  I miss you all and can't wait to see you!!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)