Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

Mirrors are a great way to add dimension, more light and are a fantastic way to make a room appear larger.  Here are a few of my favourites collected over the last few weeks.  


I love this mirror because its a dose of natural wood in a very black scheme.  It warms up the space. 

Picture via Coles Chic


I love the floor to ceiling mirrors in this room.  They look like beautiful lead windows that we all love but can't afford to have in our own homes.  This is also a great way to open up the space of the room.  Symmetry is also very important!!

Picture via Three Men & a Lady


This is Michelle's foyer from Three Men and a Lady.  She is a very talented blogger!

Picture via Three Men & a Lady


Loving the rustic look of this mirror.  It's a classic round shape with an unusual twist that makes it unique! It's perfect for the space.  I can't image any other mirror here.  

Amanda Nisbet


I need to point out the black trellis wallpaper.  It's gorgeous!!!  I wonder if I can convince one of my friends to use it in their powder room... Paula, what do you think?  

Picture via Coles Chic


This room is very familiar to me but I can't remember who designed it. It is definitely one of those rooms that I go to a lot for inspiration!  It's fresh and fun.  Not to mention it has a beautiful unique mirror.  I love leaning a mirror against a wall.  It looks so cool on the bedside table.  

Source unknown


I think this is 'the mirror' of 209!  I have seen it in so many rooms and in countless shops.  I've seen it done in this antiqued grey look, black, gold... any way it looks amazing!  I want this mirror so bad but haven't seen anything like it at HomeSense (my new home away from home).  Thanks Mom and Dad for the gift card!!! :)




Using mirrors is a great way to decorate a large wall.  How stunning is this pink bedroom?!

The Design File



Source unknown


Decorpad

Decorpad


White bathrooms are the bee's knees!!  This might be one of my favourites and unfortunately I don't know who the designer is.  Check out the glamorous mirrors!!  Oh gosh, I have a problem.  I love too many types of design and mirrors.  I wish I had more money to change up my home every few months.  Wouldn't it be cool to live in a new style every year?

Decorpad



I LOVE this antique mirrored armoire.  It's GORGEOUS!!!!  I also love the tufted chair.  How can I get both?  

Decorpad


I would like to be sitting in this living room right now.  Check out the round convex gold mirror.  This is a classic shape being used by all designers right now.  

That's all for now folks.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)