Monday, October 5, 2009

A sea of fabric...

Allow me to introduce you to Duralee Fabrics.  If you're already a blogger then I'm sure you are very familiar with these gorgeous fabrics.  So many talented designers have created these luxurious beauties.  I would cover my entire house in these fabrics if it didn't cost me more than I earn in a year.  If nothing else, they provide great inspiration! 


This one would look stunning on a sleek sofa or armchair.  It also cried out dining room to me. 

I can see this as luxurious drapes in a room with the perfect puddle on the floor of a living or bedroom.  Ah, if only...


This fabric puts a huge smile on my face.  It just makes me incredibly happy.  Look how pretty it is!!

This modern print would look fabulous on my couch!!



I LOVE Windsor Smith!!  Her fabrics are fresh, vibrant and easy to visualize on anything and in every room!

I would love to put either of the fabrics below in my bedroom.  They are definitely on my wish list.


Which fabrics are on your wish list?  What strikes your fancy?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)