Friday, October 9, 2009

Oops, I did it again!

I went shopping!  (Ryan is going to start thinking I have a problem)  A colleague and I made our first online purchase from J.Crew earlier this week.  The process was very easy.  Almost too easy!  They even called my colleague to confirm her mailing address.  Kristen was all prepared to deal with unpleasant customer service clerks (the ones we are faced with on a daily basis in Toronto!) but was instead greeted by what she says was the most pleasant experience.  If you live in Canada and love J.Crew as much as I do then go check out the site online and shop away my friends.  Purchases over $100 include free shipping.  Once my purchases arrive I will let you know how they all fit.  I'm very excited!

Check out my picks.  I'm very proud of myself for only purchasing sale items.  I bought the necklace, jacket, pale top and two belts (not pictured because they are sold out). 



I'm waiting for the items below to go on sale before I purchase them.  Well, my plan is to try and wait... we'll see if I get any gift cards or money for my 30th birthday on Wednesday! :)  I can't believe I'm turning 30 this coming week!  The last decade has gone by so quickly.  I don't know how I'll say goodbye to my 20's.  They were so good to me.  I'm very much looking forward to what my 30's will bring.  Such exciting times!!


Did I mention J.Crew has started the process of opening a store in Canada!!  Happy shopping my friends.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I just snagged a metallic gold tote for half off...I've been watching it for months!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)