Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday morning addiction

It's Sunday morning, I'm lying in bed enjoying a very lazy morning reading Twilight and catching up on a few blogs.  I'm actually reading the novel more than anything.  I can officially say I'm addicted to Twilight.  I can't get enough of Edward!!  I now understand everyone's obsession with this series.  I get mesmerized by the words and end up feeling like I'm in the story. If you haven't read it you MUST GO OUT AND PURCHASE THIS BOOK NOW!  You'll thank me.  :)


For now, I'll leave you with these stunning rooms.  I love the architectural details in all three images.    

Picture via Cote de Texas




Picture via Laura Casey Interiors


p.s.  I'm slowly making progress on the cabinet.  The paint has been chosen.  I'm now waiting for a dry day to bring it outside for sanding.  I feel like we live in England now with all this rain!  I hope to have it completed in the next couple of weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)