Sunday, October 25, 2009

You could never wake up on the wrong side of the bed...

You could never wake up on the wrong side of the bed in these bedrooms.  They are all bright, cozy and gorgeous! My preference has always been a white bedroom.  I find them very soothing.  After a long day at work all I want to do is unwind in a neutral space.  When I wake up in the morning I feel energized by a white room.   I love colour but prefer to use it in my accessories.  I have bedrooms on the brain this weekend because I've been helping my friends Paula & Jory decorate theirs.  We had a lot of fun today at Restoration Hardware and GH Johnson picking out the bed linens, bedside lamps and headboard.  The room is off to a great start.  See my inspiration for it in Friday's post below.  So far, the clients are very happy.  And I'm soooo happy to be helping them make their house into a cozy home.  :)



Decorpad


Amanda Nisbett


Decorpad


Ginger Barber


Jaqueline Derrey

I realize this bedroom by Kay Douglas is not white.  I just had to show it because I've loved it for months now!!  I adore its neutral, natural pallette.  It has a Restoration Hardware vibe to it.  In the words of Rachel Zoe 'I die' over the chairs.  :)

Kay Douglass

Paula, check out the headboard.  It will look gorgeous in your room.  :)  


I love the details in the closets, chandelier and the fireplace (a rare in-room bonus in my eyes). 


McGill Design Group

Pure Design

This room reminds me of a chanel bag.  It's classic and timeless.  

Ralph Lauren Home


via Simply Seleta

The perfect girlie room.  It's very british in my eyes.  I love it!  It's getting me excited for my trip at Christmas.  

Susan Zises


Tom Stringer


Tom Stringer


1 comment:

  1. Sarah - You are the best!!!

    Thanks for all of your help, passion and leadership on turning our house into a classy, homey, home. I really like the Ralph Lauren Home headboard too!

    -Soon to be extremely satisfied client, Jory.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)