Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fresh start!

It's a new day.  An opportunity for a fresh start and to have a great day!  Yesterday was difficult but I'm up and running today.  I have a busy day ahead and I'm looking forward to what today will bring.  Thank you for your support and sweet comments.  :) 

I don't have time to talk about what I love in each of these rooms but I'm sure you'll pick up on the orange theme.  Lately, I've been drawn to it.  I'm not sure why because it looks horrible on me.  Seriously, I have rosy pale skin.  Bad combination!  Any who, it must be because it pops out in so many rooms and looks gorgeous with deep purple, chocolate brown, dark green and somtimes a bright pink (colours I love and that look good on me).  I hope you love the rooms as much as I do.  Have a great day!!



Brooke Gianetti


Picture via Cherrish Toronto


Decorpad


Decorpad


Decorpad


Decorpad


Decorpad


Decorpad


Decorpad


Heather Garrett




Kay Douglas


Amanda Nisbett


Unknown (let me know if you do)


Moises Esquenazi


Sara Gilbanne

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)