Monday, November 16, 2009

Accessories galore!

I was shopping in Anthropology on Saturday and fell for so many of their accessories.  I'm especially drawn to all of the hairbands with flowers or feathers.  Ryan kept looking at me like I was crazy.  He also made note that I'm NOT on the hit show Gossip Girl.  What does he know about fashion?!  I look good with a little flower.  It makes me feel young and hip and it's FUN!  I think I'll purchase one before going over to the UK at Christmas.  Although, I might want to make sure it's still a cool thing to wear over there.  British fashion is always so much ahead of us in N. America. 

Check out my cool finds.  Any of these would be great stocking stuffers or good gifts to receive at Christmas.  That's right family, you can probably find gift ideas for me right here!  Keep checking up for ideas.  ;-)









It's another crazy busy week.  I have a lot on my plate during the day at work and at night with finishing home projects (cabinet... yes, it's still not done but getting much closer!), friends decor projects and a few social outings.  I'm tired just thinking about it. 

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. The scarlet red necklace would be my pick! Thanks for the birthday wishes, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)