Friday, September 25, 2009

What are my chances of winning??

TGIF!!!  It's been a long, stressful week.  I'm sorry for being off-line these last few days.  I promise to make up for it over the next few days. 

I have fallen in love with the newlyy designed house for The Welcome Home Sweepstakes for Cancer Research.  It was built by Lynda Reeves and her House & Home team, with architectural designer Ray Murakami and custom home builder PCM Inc. It's located at 1306 Cambridge Drive, Oakville.  You can walk through it between now to the end of October.  Here is a sneak peak.  Oh, I took the photos from the video... so they are not the best quality or best angle but at least it gives us a peak at the gorgeous interiors!! 

The house has French doors throughout the entire first floor leading out to manicured gardens, exposed beams and natural wood.  It has a European country feel to it.  Love it!! 








Relaxing in this room would be a breeze.  I love the Montauk sofa and chairs.  The extra tall floor lamps are from Cocoon. 

I could totally be soaking in this tub right now. 



I hope you enjoyed the tour.  If you're in town (Oakville or surrounding area) then go and check it out in person and purchase a ticket to support cancer research.  If you don't purchase a ticket then cross your fingers and hope that I win! :) 

Have great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely home! So filled with light. If you win, I'll be a permanent guest ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)