Monday, September 21, 2009

Eye Candy to Brighten our Monday!

It's Monday... AGAIN!  I'm feeling lazy and a bit busy at work so I'll start the week of with a selection of bright beautiful living rooms.  There is something for everyone below. 

Enjoy and have a great day!!!



I wish I was working from this living room today.  I think it would brighten my outlook much more than the drab cubicle and grey walls I'm currently looking at. 

Beaux Arts Mansion in St Louis


Unknown Source







I'm not a huge fan of orange but I seem to find this room irresistible!  I also love that they didn't hide the TV because in reality it's usually out in the open. 


I could definitely hang out in this girlie living room.  Ryan enjoys a bit of pink but I don't think he could watch a football game in it and still feel like a man.  Haha!








I appreciate a neutral room with a hit of colour.  The emerald green pillows and pink flowers really pop.  This is a very elegant room.




1 comment:

  1. Sarah, just wanted to say fantastic website. I am relocating from Indianapolis to the Washington DC/Annapolis, MD area and get to do a custom build for the first time. I got tons of ideas from your website that will help me create the home I have always dreamed of.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)