Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sex & The City2

Filming has begun on the second Sex and The City movie.  I'm super excited!!  I don't know much about it yet.  I have heard through this website that Carrie and Big might be moving to London or to Dubai.  I adore London (having lived there myself) but I'm not sure Dubai works for me.  We'll see what happens... 


I LOVED the first movie!! Everything from the script, set and costumes.  It was perfect.  I could not stop laughing at the scene in Mexico when Charlotte 'poughkeepsed in her pants'.  Too funny!  I also fell for the famous blue Manolo Blahnik shoes.  

Are they not the most gorgeous pair of shoes you have ever set your eyes on?  I stalked them for a while at Holt Renfrew but couldn't part with more than $1,000 to take them home.  However, they did inspire the shoes I wore on my wedding day.  

Naomi Claire Photography
Not bad, eh! :) 


Here are a few scenes from the new movie.  Doesn't Carrie look fabulous and young!  I can't wait to watch it to see what everyone is wearing and what their homes look like. 



Sex and  The City pictures from this website 
Happy Tuesday everyone!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)