Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kitchen Love

Sorry about the delayed post.  I haven't been feeling well over the last few days, so I've taken it easy and just relaxed and slept. 


I came across this first picture through Laura Casey's work in Charlotte.  She is a wonderful interior designer who's blog I have just discovered. I swear it's like another world - the blog world.  I'm meeting so many new people who share my interest.  I'm commenting on posts of bloggers I have never met but feel so much connection with.  Not many people outside of our blogging world can understand.   It's fun and exciting.   Thank you to all who read my posts and who post themselves.  I have never been more inspired.  


I adore everything in this kitchen, especially the island!  The lights are from a store in Charlotte called School House Electric (coolest name ever!).   It looks like they've used Cererra marble on the counters and backsplash.  The cupboards seem to just disappear into the walls making the dark island the focal point.  

School House Electric via Laura Casey Interiors 


I saw this Suzanne Kasler kitchen and immediately smiled and sighed...  It's gorgeous!  The hit of blue in the backsplash and stools is fun.  Cupboards should always go straight to the ceiling.  I hate when there is space left up there to just collect dust.  Take note of the double sink.  Very functional!  



I would like to be having breakfast in this kitchen right now.  I showed this to my husband one night and he said he liked the room and that it would look even better if it had a view of a putting green in the backyard.  Haha!   

Suzanne Kasler


This country kitchen is dreamy.  I love the hit of French with table and Louis chairs.  

Suzanne Kasler



Who wouldn't love this galley kitchen?  Arched ceilings, beautiful light fixtures, high-end appliances and a great neutral colour to boot! :)

House Beautiful


I had to show this kitchen simply for the backsplash.  I LOVE the shiny penny tile!!!!  It gives me the same feeling as a gorgeous pair of Manolo Blahnik's - PERFECTION!!! 

Unknown Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)