Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Passport Required


Good morning!  I'm sorry for my lack of posts in the last week.  I'm stressed!!  I have a lot on my plate right now.  I'm sure many of you have felt like this at some point or other and understand my need take the weekend to de-stress and re-energize!  I took it easy on Friday and Saturday relaxing with my husband, purchased a good book and went shopping over the border! :)  I started reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer and I'm loving it!   

In order to help de-stress permanently I have purchased Passport to Prana.  It's a membership card that allows me to try out many of Toronto's best yoga studios.  The card was $37 (with tax).  Essentially, it allows me to try out one class at each of the yoga studios who signed up for this deal between now and the end of February.  I'm very excited!!  Yoga has always been one of the exercises that I turn to when I'm feeling overwhelmed and in need of time for myself.  It's an amazing workout for the mind, body and spirit!! 

Now, lets get back to the shopping I mentioned.  I could have spent thousands at Ann Taylor in Buffalo.  It was stocked full of gorgeous clothes for fall.  Check it out here and here.  Unfortunately, they don't ship to Canada.  :(  I asked if there are plans to bring the store here or change their shipping standards.  Unfortuantely it's a big NO.  :(  Any who, a short 2 hour drive will provide all the shopping you need at this beautiful store.  Here are a few of my favourites.







I purchased the jacket below.  This picture does not do it justice.  It's gorgeous in person! 


That's all for now folks.  I hope you enjoyed your weekend (yes, I know it's Tuesday but I was off on Monday.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)