Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!


Our pumpkins are ready.  Ryan and I took Friday night to carve a pumpkin each.  He took about 30 minutes and I was at it for hours because surprise surprise I choose a more difficult design. Camera isn't working right now so I'll reveal them later. 


I'm taking it easy today.  Yesterday was a very busy day of brunching with a friend, shopping with my uncle for furniture and hosting Aaren and Mike for dinner.  I served a new appetizer.  Three different types of bruchette.  Cut a french loaf into slices and toast them in the oven.  Add ricotta cheese, chive mixture to the top of one of them and then poor honey over it, ricotta cheese and hot salami to another slice and regular tomatoe bruchette mixture with pine nuts to the other slice.  It was delicious!!  I should have taken a photo but wasn't that organized.  You'll just have to imagine how delicious they looked.  


Have a great Halloween!!  xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)