Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Decor Progress at P&J's House

Morning readers!  It's another grey day in Toronto.  I think we're all going to go nuts if we don't see the sun soon.  So to cheer us up I thought I would let you in on the progress we are making at my friends P&J's house.  We are working on the decor of the family (tv) room, living room, dining room and master bedroom.  It's a big project and it's going very well! 

The family room is almost complete.  Here is a selection of what has been purchased.  All we have left to do is organize and arrange the shelving units and add accessories. 

This isn't the exact sectional but it's very similar.  Picture it without the lounge chair. 

Crate & Barrel

Urban Barn

Urban Barn

Pottery Barn

Elte

Pottery Barn

Crate & Barrel

Urban Barn


Pottery Barn

What do you think so far?  We haven't determined the accent colours but now that I see the red throw I think that could be a great idea.  I can't wait to take pictures of the finished project and share them with you.

Have a great day!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)