Monday, October 18, 2010

Fresh Start - High Gloss Bathroom

Good morning my lovely readers!  Another weekend has come and gone.  Mine was filled with eating!  I ate out for dinner Friday, lunch Saturday and dinner Sunday.  If you live around Toronto I highly recommend checking out School Bakery & Cafe in Liberty village for brunch.  It was delicious!!!

My uncle has asked me to help him decorate his loft.  I'll show you the before pictures later this week.  We'll be making progress quickly as he wants to get it done ASAP!  The main sources of furniture will be from Crate & Barrel and West Elm.  

Today I'm featuring a high-glam bathroom by Pamplemousse Design.  I fell head over heels for this bathroom the second I spotted it.  Can you imagine starting your day in here?  I think I would jump out of bed every morning to enjoy a cup of tea on one of those lovely chairs taking it all in.  I love everything about this room!!  The walls must be done in a high gloss marble because they are perfection.  The sconces next to the mirrors are simply divine! Two sinks is something I dream of having one day and that huge mirror extends the beauty of the room.  I think I could honestly work all day from this room.  Talk about an inspiring room to start our week! 

Enjoy!!  xo

Pamplemousse Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)