Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chocolate Brown Living

I discovered Elaine Griffin through Erika Ward at BluLabel Bungalow.  Here portfolio is filled with gorgeous liveable rooms!  I especially fell for this small chocolate brown living room/office.  I LOVE everything about it.  The walls wrap around you like a warm blanket, the window covering combination is streamlined and lets in a lot of light, the neutral pallet of chocolate brown, caramel, cream and a hit of orange is sophisticated and cozy, and the curves of the sofa and chair are classic!  It's my new favourite room. 




Today is a special day!  It's by 31st birthday.  :)  It feels a bit more special this year (even though I'm not doing anything spectacular) because I know in just 12 weeks I'll be a mom to Jelly Bean.  Carrying JB has been a gift that I cherrish everyday.  Even those times when it feels like JB is trying to burst out through my skin (his/her movements are very strong!).  haha! 

Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Sarah! Hope you have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doll, Happy Birthday and thanks for stopping by!! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)