I'm back feeling great today. Currently relaxing in bed with a fruit and protein smoothie catching up on all that I missed this week. Including catching you up on the progress of our home decor.
- Living room rug arrived from Mat King.
- Living room lamp shades were replaced with ones from Pottery Barn.
- An old mirror, candle stick holders and plant pot found a new home on our mantel.
We still need to purchase or do:
- Purchase a floor lamp for behind the sofa because there really isn't enough light from behind at night.
- Art for the walls flanking the fireplace. I was thinking of large floor mirrors but think blank and white art would also look very good. This will take time and a lot of saving. The less expensive version will win out.
- Curtains! I don't forsee this in our near future but over the next year it will get done.
- Spray paint the ottoman tray a colour that has yet to be chosen.
- Hang the TV on the wall.
- Drill holes in the back of the console table to place the cable box, DVD player and modem inside. This is a must over the next few months.
- Evenutally have another pillow made or bought with a little more pop of colour! I haven't yet decided what the second accent colour should be.
Here is the latest photo taken this morning on my iphone. I appologize for the poor quality.
I'm off to finish laundry, colour my hair, run a few errands, purchase the crib, cook potatoes and mash them up for dinner tonight at the in-laws. I can't wait to have my first bite of Thanksgiving turkey tonight.
Have a very happy Thanksgiving weekend! xo