Friday, October 15, 2010

A Desireable Bedroom

Yeah it's Friday and sunny!!!  I'm working from home today as our office is under renovations.  It will be a busy day of getting ideas out to my clients, revising proposals and setting up a few meetings for next week.  I'm also going to stop by my sister-in-laws for lunch to snuggle my new nephew who is 3 weeks old.  I can't wait to see how much he has grown.  This weekend Ryan is off to Michigan with 50 golf pros from around Toronto to watch the college football game tomorrow.  I'm on my own so it's time for some girlie time.  Tonight, dinner with a very good friend. My sister Katie is coming for a visit tomorrow.  We'll shop, eat and have some one-on-one time together.  I'm really looking forward to it.

Now for my post.  Today I wanted to show you a simple bedroom by Pamplemousse Design.  Here is what I love - the cubes at the bottom of the bed in purple and orange, the bright pink throw, the column of art above the tulip table and the unexpected placement of such a large sconce.  Very cool!


Have a great weekend!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)