Friday, October 29, 2010

Ashley Goforth Design

Yeah it's Friday!!  I have no official plans this weekend other than brunch with a friend tomorrow.  I'll shop for furniture (my place, the uncle's and P&J's), invite Ryan's sister and husband for dinner and take it easy!  And of course we can't forget handing out candy on Halloween to the adorable kids in our neighbourhood.  I can't wait to see all the costumes. 

I gave you a teaser of Ashley Goforth Design yesterday.  Today I'm featuring a selection of her work within dining, living and bedrooms.  I love her use of neutral paint, neutral fabric, down-filled cushions, comfortable furniture and modern lighting!  She knows the perfect mix of modern and classic design. 

Enjoy!  xo









1 comment:

  1. I love the chandelier in the second to last photo! Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)