Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tufting

Let's examine my love for tufted furniture.  You can never have enough of it in my opinion.  One day I aim to build a tufted headboard myself and reupholster my tufted pleather ottoman.  I saw a similar DIY projet here


Loving the black, white and hit of pink in this room.  The tufted headboard is one of my favourite looks!
Ken Fulk via House Beautiful

LOVE THE CHAIR!!
Decorpad

Looks like one of the most comfortable sofas ever!  I could sit here and read all day and night!
Decorpad

I saw this room on Decorpad and turned into Rachel Zoe when I said 'I die! It's B-A-N-A-N-A-S!'  If we have a little girl I will one day paint her room this shade of pink.  It's bold and girlie.  Check out the awesome ottoman with tufting and nailhead trim.  It's perfect!
Decorpad

That's all for now folks.  Time to get work done and then meet one of my many pregnant friends for lunch.  It's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)