Friday, August 20, 2010

Kitchen Crush!


I spotted this kitchen on Bryn's blog this morning and gasped!  There was no way I could not write about my love for this very well designed room.  it's all about the details.  The grey blue ceiling is divine!  I love how they emphasized it with the chandelier hanging above the island and brought the colour down onto the cabinets framing the cooking area.  I would die to have a range hood like this one covering your entire cook space and more.  Notice the chalkboard drawers, beautifully designed tiled floor and backsplash.  Love!!

Tonight I'm hanging out with my husband and taking it easy tomorrow morning with him.  It's rare we get a weekend morning together.  I'm very excited!  The rest of the weekend will be spent searching for fabric, cleaning the floors, researching gliders and cribs and installing a film on a few of our windows for more privacy. 

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for reading!!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)