Friday, August 6, 2010

Ah, it's Friday!

After suffering for many hours yesterday with yet another migraine headache I'm back!  Feeling more energetic and with a bigger belly.  I'm still trying to wear my own clothes (pre-pregnancy) but I have a feeling this may be one of the last weeks that it's possible.  The bella band is helpful but makes me feel a bit snug. 

I have a lot to accomplish at work today and a big to-do list for home projects this weekend.  I haven't had a chance to pull the nursery idea board together yet (pregnancy symptoms are really getting in the way).  I did however come across this beautiful nursery for Tiffani Thiessens daughter.  I love it's clean lines, comfy chair, soft rug, the wall decal and the soft purple.  It's perfection.  I'm aiming for a similar feel but with white and green. 


I want to show you pictures of our freshly painted kitchen.  Ryan's had the camera all week at work so i'll try and get that done this weekend.  We still need to order drapes (I might have found the fabric), purchase a dining table, build/paint the chalkboard and find art or something for one of the larger walls next to the dining area.  I like the idea of placing a large clock in the room.  What do you think?


Have a great day!!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)