Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nursery Paint & A Cool Glass-top Dresser

Morning! I apologize for not posting yesterday. My day just got away from me and became very stressful. Luckily it ended with a few laughs and a great chat with my sister Katie. :) Love you!
I have the nursery on my mind today. I'm about 80% sure I felt the baby for the first time last night. It felt like a slow motion flutter across my lower belly. Very cool sensation!
I might have featured this room before. Originally, I was thinking white or a hint of blue on our nursery walls with black or green tree decals but now that I see the grey I love it with the white vinyl’s. What to do??
I also really like the idea of placing tinted blue green glass on top of the dresser to protect the top and add some more colour. It will look very cool with my green and turquoise colour scheme. This week I'm on the hunt for affordable light green glass knobs to replace the plain white wood ones currently on the dresser. It will just add another layer of interest to the room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)