Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby Product Wish List


I came across a very cool product today.  The ITZBEEN Baby Care Timer.  It has four timers to help new, sleep deprived parents remember and communicate tasks like how long ago they changed a diaper, fed the baby, put them down for a nap, or gave them medication. It will remind you at various intervals set by you. It comes with a belt clip, nursing reminder switch, illuminated display, clock, and a soft nightlight for changing diapers in the dark.  I know this product is going on my registry! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you're going to have lots of fun finding fun products for you & the little one! I can't wait for you to join the Mommy club. ;) (I'm still a very new member, obviously, but it's quite fun)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted an Itzbeen too when I was pregnant so I put it on my registry. I got it as a gift, and sad to say, its not really worth the money. Its great as a nightlight and a timer but it has no memory capabilities. So it can tell you that the last feed was 2 hours ago but you won't be able to track progress (i.e. have all the feeds been two hours? is the baby consistently sleeping for 5 hour stretches)? Just my two cents.

    Congrats on the baby kicks! Wait till you feel him or her hiccup for the first time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)