Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekend Recap

Hello darling readers.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  It was absolutely marvellous weather wise in Toronto.  It felt like summer.  I loved every minute of Sunday/Monday!  Saturday (as you know) I was trapped in the house packing.  Most of it is done except for the stuff we need for the next 6 days. 

My parents flew back from Scotland on Sunday night.  They stayed overnight to catch up with me, my sister and husband.  It was soo good to have them back on Canadian soil safe and sound (with chocolate flakes in hand) :)  (Dad I think I'm becoming you).

Ryan was off work on Monday.  We went for a big bike tour of one of the wealthiest areas of Toronto (the Kingsway & houses around St. George Golf course).  One of our favourite past times is to point out our dream homes and what we would do if we ever won the lotto!  Haha... a couple can dream.  About 3/4 through our tour I got a flat tire on my bike.  We pumped it up and then it went flat again causing me to walk the bike home.  :(  No idea what caused it.

Ok, I'm at work so I best get at it.  I had a new purchase to show you from HomeSense but forgot to download it.  So instead check out this hot little number from J Crew.  I would kill a few sales in this outfit.  It's on my must buy list. 

Have a great day!!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)