Friday, May 14, 2010

Just in!


Sorry for the late blog post.  I honestly had nothing to say this morning (gasp!).  However, that changed quickly this afternoon.  I was catching up on some reading and found out that this year's Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation Home Lottery is based on “A House in the Hamptons,” theme which was inspired by the famous beach house in the movie Something’s Gotta Give (MY FAVOURITE MOVIE!!) pictured below. It will feature a big front porch, wood-shingled exterior walls, big windows, plantation shutters and classic interiors featuring a great room and eat-in kitchen.

I just know it will be my dream home! Keep your eyes and ears peeled for tickets. I know I will definitely!!






Have a great weekend!  I'm off to Kingston to enjoy some time with my sisters, grandma and friends. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)