Monday, May 3, 2010

A stylish dining bench

Good morning!


I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Mine was very low-key and relaxed.  I was slightly bored at times.  Ryan worked the entire weekend.  It was the first weekend that I didn't have many plans.  I met up with my cousins for lunch on Saturday, shopped for linens (see the post below) and then worked on my budget for work and a few house errands on Sunday.  Very dull. 


I started the week off on a good note by working out this morning.  I feel great now!  The sun is shining, it's a warm 23 degrees and my budget is complete.  It's a great day! :)

I found this image below in my archives.  I have no idea where it's from or who designed the room. All I know is how much I love the yellow silk curtains, table and the bench.  The bench caught my attention immediately (even though we can barely see it).  I love the pattern and style of the bench.  It looks incredibly comfortable and very stylish.  I dream of one day having a bench in our kitchen. 



xo

4 comments:

  1. Ive thought about something like this for a dining table ....but never found the right bench. I did see a real nice one at zgallerie...but it wasnt colorful , just sort of plain looking. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is super neat, I love the pattern! The different shades of yellow in your inspiration room are terrific. Hey, what story unfolded at your work?? Or did I miss the ending? I hope it has all turned out well.
    AK

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have your starbucks and I'll have my tims double double :)
    The bench is gorgeous.. I need to know more about this new house, new or building? So exciting!! Pictures??? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls, thanks for the messages. Sarah, we purchased a house just north of the city. It's two years old. There are pictures in the blog under 'my house'. Check it out.

    AK, all worked out at work. They ended up giving us some of the pay. I've moved on from that incident. It's easier that way. No grudges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)