Friday, May 7, 2010

Lunch & Architectural Poster

I just had one of the most disgusting lunch experiences at a local pub.  A couple of my colleague's and I are enjoying our lunch and wine and then one of them starts to pull out feathers from his chicken wings.  It was revolting!  I almost hurled my lunch right there and then.  I'm never going back!  It was Betty's on King by the way.  

One of the good things about lunch (other than the roaring laughter from jokes) was discoving that I would really like to incorporate architectural posters in our new house.  Especially blue and white ones like the one below. 

Anyone know where I can get them in Toronto or online???

 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Betty's in years... now I'm never going back! I'd definitely try ebay for architectural prints. One buyer I've used is martin2001.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is bad. I wish I could help but I am not sure where this is from. If you find out I would love to know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)