Saturday, May 22, 2010

Life In Transition



The major packing has begun.  It's going to feel like a very chaotic house over the next week.  I can't believe we move out in 8 days!!  I love this place.  It was the perfect spot for Ryan and I to start our life together.  We'll have such wonderful memories here.  I can't wait to move into our new house.  Until then, this is my life and the view we'll have to deal with for the next week. 

Sorry about your room Don!  My uncle is staying with us while his family moves up from Virginia.  We love having him here and I'm going to love it even more when I put him to work in the new house! :) 


I'm back to packing so more and then dinner at The Keg with my in-laws and Ryan.  It will be a great way to end the day.  

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I haven't been keeping up with my blogging friends because I was sick. You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)