Friday, April 9, 2010

Take a seat!

Yeah it's Friday!  I have a busy day of work ahead of me and little motivation.  Thank goodness for tea!  :)  A colleague and I have a manicure booked at lunch and then plan on hitting up the gym after work.  After a good sweat session it will be back home to hopefully get lost in my latest book Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult

It would be great to sit in this room and read.  How great are these chairs!  I love the hit of colour on the skirt and the detail on the ottoman.  This is where I would like to be right now.  And seriously how perfect would this little nook be off a nursery!  Add gliders to these chairs and it's a perfect spot for mom and dad to sit and enjoy baby.  All you girls who are pregnant take notes.  :)

Have a great day!  xo  Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)