Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Wish List

I love a short work-week but hate that I have to crame 5 days into 4.  Monday was incredibly busy at work and then I met a friend for dinner.  Tuesday was even more busy and then we hosted two friends for dinner.  (MG & OM it was great to catch up with you both! So glad you're back in town).  Wednesday was hectic at work.  I was trying to make a sale, meet with clients, tour stores with our promotions and so on.  By the time I got home I crashed!  I have so many ideas for posts I simply haven't had the time to do them up.  I will make more time at some-point on Sunday. 

Today I have a lot going on at work and then i'm heading to Kingston to be with my family until Saturday afternoon.  I will then come back to Toronto to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary (stay tuned for a special post/recap on that day) with Ryan.  We'll make dinner at home (too many dinners out in March) and exchange gifts.  Sunday morning we are with Ryan's family for brunch and then spending the rest of it with each other because that is our actual anniverary.  :)   I can't believe we've been married one year already.  :) 

I will leave you with my Easter (or anytime) wish list.  My family and I have never exchanged gifts for Easter so I think we should start.  :)  Be sure to check in tomorrow.  xo


MICHAEL KORS White Midsized Chronograph Watch

Nate Berkus™ Hexagon Cocktail Ottoman

Nine West

Soho Contemporary Rug by Safavieh

Tulip Bouquet

1 comment:

  1. I love your spring wish list! I would also love to know where those pendants came from. Can't wait to see if anyone knows.
    Happy Easter!
    AK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)