Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Inspirations For Our New House

Morning dear readers! 

I'm running on no caffeine or breakfast at this point so the post is short today.  I need to find more time to get my work done and grab some breakfast.  The pictures below were taken in Crate and Barrel on the weekend.  I loved the clean lines of this table for a kitchen or as a large desk. 



Depending on the type of table we purchase for the new house, I might consider this chandelier but with different shades.  The ones on it are a little too muted. 

I've mentioned these chairs before but I just love them so much!  I'm seriously considering them for the living room.  They are surprisingly comfortable with the down seat cushion and pillow back. 

I love them even more from behind! 

What have you found lately that has caught your eye?  Shopping for the house is my favourite hobby!! :)  xo

3 comments:

  1. Nice choices! Love the table, the legs are fabulous! I remember while we were building this house, decorating it consumed me.. it was so much fun!! Have a good day- xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the chandelier!
    AK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that table.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)