Friday, April 2, 2010

Kitchen Gadget

While reading the latest issue of Style at Home I discovered the perfect kitchen gadget that is a must if you use your blackberry and laptop as much as I do to hold recipes.  I'm constantly getting them messy with flour or they are coming a little too close to the wet ingredients.


The Demy Digital Recipe Reader which will hold all of our recipes is also easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth. There is a built in timer and you can enlarge the screen for easier reading. Did I mention it will also convert measurements and offer substitute ingredients!  It's like having mom in the kitchen with us.  

I'm off to enjoy the 20 degree weather with my sister Katie, mom and dad.  Hopefully our other sister (Meaghan) will be able to join us very soon.  Have a great long weekend!!  I'll be back on Sunday reliving our wedding day.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. That is totally what I'm getting my mom for Mother's Day. It would be perfect. Will you stop by when you get a chance and let me know who makes it and where to find it? Thank you! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)