Monday, April 12, 2010

A kitchen I dream of...

I spotted this kitchen by architect William Hefner on the weekend and had to post it for your viewing pleasure.  I dream of having windows like the ones below. 

Loving the simple chairs, bench and table.  Stylish and easy to clean.  Definitely providing inspiration for our new kitchen.

I love the warmth of the Calacatta gold marble and the large hood above my dream range.  And I can't take my eyes off of Bryant Billiard fixture by Thomas O'Brien.

Have I mentioned how much I love the bridge faucet with the farmhouse sink?  The polished nickel goes well with the gold marble.

All photos from House Beautiful

Have a wonderful week!! 

5 comments:

  1. all gorgeous! what's not to like? xoxo e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. The tones of the space remind me of the Princess Margaret Showhome done by House & Home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the bridge faucet and the pot filler -- anyone know which manufacturer it is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The faucet is from Perrin and Rowe. Visit this website www.rohlhome.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)