Thursday, April 29, 2010

Neutral is Soothing

Morning lovely readers!  I'm back at work today after spending the majority of yesterday on my back with a heating pad.  I pulled a muscle getting ready for the gym.  (Do you think that's a sign that I shouldn't go to the gym in the morning or is it a sign that I should go more???)  Any how, I'm feeling a bit better today.  I can finally take a deeper breath.  The chiropracter should help me a lot at lunch today. 

In the meantime, does everyone find this bedroom as soothing and lovely as I do?  I could easily end my days relaxing in this bed.  I love the shape of the headboard.  I would like to attempt making my own headboard this summer.  Once I'm in the house I will get started. 

Better Homes and Gardens

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)