Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend Recap and What I love!


I had a wonderful weekend in Kingston with my family.  My dad's cousin and her husband (Suzanne & Rob) came down from Ottawa.  We had a lovely visit!  My sister Katie went sky-diving on Sunday morning.  Quite the amazing experience to watch!  I will have more details and pics tomorrow morning as I left my camera in Kingston.  We watched a few movies, ate a lot and relaxed.  It was perfect!

Today it's back to the grind.  Vacations are finished, school is in and it's time to sell something!  I have less than 4 months of working.  I need to make the most of it and do my best at hitting budget.  I also have 4.5 months left to finish decorating my house and my friends place before I'm occupied with baby Jelly Bean.  :)  I'm so excited for him or her to arrive.  JB has been moving a lot lately.  It feels very cool!  I do find it hard to share the experience with others though.  When someone goes to touch my belly I flinch.  I know this is something a lot of other pregnant women experience.  It's hard to make non-pregnant people or those who have never been pregnant understand. 

Today, I thought it would be fun to tell you what I love right now.  Here it goes...

Placing 4 small ottomans (cubes) to make one big ottoman.  It looks cool and provides more seating at parties.   
Unknown (please let me know if you do)

Using a leather trunk as a bedside table. 
Decorpad

Round light fixtures in a brushed gold/brass, surrounding yourself with books and soft paint colours.  I love this room!
Jennifer Worts Design

Dark bathroom walls and shiny fixtures. 
Lonny Magazine

Brightly colour chandeliers.
Massuco Warner Miller Interiors

Organized and stylish play rooms.
S.R. Gambrel

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)