Monday, September 13, 2010

My New Series - Fresh Start!

Morning readers! It's a beautiful sunny Monday morning here in Toronto. Normally I hate Mondays (probably due to not loving my career at the moment) so I've decided that I must do something every Monday to inspire all of us and to start the week on a positive note. What better way than to feature a gorgeous room or something I love. I'm thinking of calling this series 'Fresh Start'. We'll see if it sticks. Let me know if you have another suggestion.


Today’s room is from Elle Decor. I saw it last week and was immediately attracted to it. I love its simplicity. The white walls and sheer blinds provide a calm and easiness to the room. There is nothing to compete with the neutral sofas and cozy caramel coloured chairs. And look at all the light! I could sit by that window for hours reading, sipping tea and munching on those little French macaroon pastries. Ah, what a perfect way to start our week.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'll take the chair with the cozy throw blanket :)

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - new reader! :) What a great idea for a way to start off the week, and such a beautiful room! Looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room does have great bones... but I can't help feeling like something's missing. A little punch or colour or pattern somewhere?
    The gauzy blinds do make me swoon a little though. And the room does yell "Find your book! Sit on this sofa and read for an hour!"
    Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)