Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Table Settings

What a week!  It has been go-go-go for me.  I'm exhausted.  I get home from work and errands and just melt into the bed or sofa.  It is my favourite time though because that's when Jelly Bean is most active.  I wish I could record how it feels.  It's the most wonderful feeling.  The last trimester is a week away.  It's crazy to think we only have 15 more weeks until we meet JB.  :)

I don't know if it's the type of day, the fact that I'm always hungry or that we are less than two weeks away from Thanks Giving but I have turkey dinners on my mind.  :)  It is my favourite holiday.  I love the smell of a turkey cooking, football on the TV, sitting around with my family and walking around downtown Kingston taking in the market scenes and fresh air.  Oh, did I mention we usually celebrate my birthday then as well.  :) 

Here are a few table setting ideas to get us started.

Country Living

Martha Stewart 
 Martha Stewart

Better Homes & Gardens

Via Apartment Therapy

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)