Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yellow Mellow

Happy Wednesday!!  Today is an exciting day.  We are meeting with a real estate agent for the first time to discuss looking for and purchasing our first home.  She comes highly recommended by S-I-L Aaren and her S-I-L Jen.  We can't wait to get started on the hunt!  I'll keep you posted on how it goes.  

I know I was a little negative about the month of February yesterday.  Today, I changed my attitude.  I woke up, felt rested and had a great workout (my arms hurt!).  I wanted to share my sunny mood with you all so enjoy these images.  I think many of them are a great wayto lift the winter blues out of your home.  Have a great day! 


Kitchenaid



Jay Jeffers

Jonathan Adler Dining Chairs

Leslie Klotz

Leslie Klotz






3 comments:

  1. Weee! So exciting you're house hunting!

    FWIW, I have the linen cabinet in photo 1 (it's Ikea). We didn't have a need for a linen cabinet, but I loved the pop of colour, and picked it up in AMAING condition in the "as is" section (25% off or something?). We have it in our dining room, as a buffet, with our "casual" dishes stored inside the windows and plan to keep our silver in the top drawers.

    If you come see the rug, you can see the cabinet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA has so many hidden gems! I'm completely nervous about buying a house but excited at the same time. I'm almost done my cabinet. Ryan's picking up the glass that we had cut for the doors today.

    Definitely want to come see the rug! I'll FB you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow is my fave color! Amazing pieces in this post. I love big bursts of color for the home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)