Monday, February 15, 2010

My Shopping Picks Revealed

Good morning my lovely readers!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Luckily, I am still enjoying my long weekend.  Thank you Family Day!  :) 


Since we are in serious save mode for our future house purchase I cannot shop for major items but I can virtual shop for things that I would one day like to own.  Here are my picks from Crate and Barrel.  I hope they provide you with a bit of inspiration.  Have a great day!!


In person this chair is awesome!  Add the extra pillow for your back and its incredibly comfortable.  I love the design of it because it looks like art.  
Ankara Chair

My aunt gave me (and Ryan) this serving piece as an engagement gift.  I LOVE it!  It reminds me of afternoon tea at a big name hotel (the Windsor Arms is my favourite spot in Toronto).  It will always be used and when it's not in use it stands alone well.  
Cambridge Two-Tier Server with Plates

This bench is a classic!  You could place it at the end of your bed, in the hall entry way or in the living room as extra seating.  
Colette Bench

I'm not normally attracted to red but this table caught my attention.  It's a classic pedestal table with a great punch colour!  
Esme Rosso Red Pedestal Table

Ah, this is the perfect French table.  I would design a kitchen around this table.  
French Kitchen Table

This lamp would look awesome next to a bed like the Colette.  
Haley Table Lamp

I love anything French.  It reminds my of my trip to Paris when I was 23 with a good friend.  We ate our way through the city and walked everywhere.  It was so surreal.  I couldn't believe I was in Paris!
La Tour Eiffel Tour Print

The Peacock is my favourite!  It would make a great statement on a neutral couch or chair.
Lima Alpaca Throw

I love the bright cheefrul colour of these Dutch Ovens.  Mario you're the best!! Can I come on your next trip to Spain?  Gweneth can tag along as well... 
Mario Batali Dutch Ovens


2 comments:

  1. I love so many things. The bench, the kitchen table the throws. Now I just need to find the money to buy it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)