Monday, February 22, 2010

Raceytay Photos

A few weeks ago while browsing Etsy (AGAIN) I discovered the work of Raceytay.  She is a very talented Canadian photographer from Ottawa.  Here is a small selection of her work.

I have an obsession with art work in blues and greens. 

How cool is this photo??  Can you see the smile in the stars? (just below the top right hand corner)

I love anything featuring London.  I took the same photo while visiting at Christmas but it definitely did not turn out as good as this one. 

I picture this photo blown up in a loft.  It would look incredible!

This is my favourite!!  It's breathtaking.  I honestly don't have words for it.  It stopped me in my tracks.

She offers many sizes (20"x16" 38$, 24"x20" 48$, 24"x24" 58$, 24"x36" 64$).  All photos are sold unmated and unframed. They are also available on canvas.  She features more of her work on her blog and website

Today she is offering her followers a give-away on her blog.  Click here for the details.  I've entered so I would wish you good luck but I really want to win!  :) 

Have a great day!!  Oh, be sure to check back later tonight for an update on my real estate fiascos. 

xo

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature and the very kind words, Sara. It's great to know others like my work, I really appreciate it.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)