Monday, December 13, 2010

Powder Room Update

Well, my last full week of work is finally here!  :)  I'm so excited to wake up on the 23rd knowing that I won't have to go back to work until January 2012.  A full year with our son or daughter.  :)  I need the next few weeks to relax and rest up though.

The weekend was a busy one.  I got a lot accomplished.  My uncle and I picked out most of his living room furniture.  I'll feature the items tomorrow or Wednesday.  Now we need to pick the paint, hire a painter, purchase lighting and a rug. 

I don't think I've showcased our powder room.  I'm very happy with the colour and look of it so far.  Next year I hope to frame the mirror and add roman shades.  Ryan spray painted the blinds white a month or so ago.  It looks much better than the beige blinds that hung there before.  Now everything ties in together. 

The before shot is on my computer at home.  I'll try and add it tonight.

Now, you'll notice I added a few red berry branches for a holiday touch.  The only other holiday decor is in the living room.  It looks pretty but is quite minimal.  The baby prep and pregnancy have taken over and made it difficult for me to decorate the house for Christmas.  Next year I'll go all out. 


Have a great evening everyone!  xo

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)