Friday, December 3, 2010

Beautiful Rooms

Yeah it's Friday!!

I've been experiencing a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions this week so today I'm staying home to relax.  I'm done pushing myself to the max to try and make everyone happy and get all that is on my 'to-do' list completed.  If it gets done great, if not, oh well!  We have six weeks until my due date.  I can't believe the last 8 1/2 months have gone by so quickly.  Right now I feel ripe and ready to go but I know our little Jelly Bean isn't ready to meet us just yet.  I need to try and stay as comfortable as possible in the next six weeks to give JB the home he/she requires until ready.

I'm sure you've seen this room before designed by Diane Von Furstenberg but I thought we should take another look because it's simply gorgeous.  Her bold fabric stands out and provides a unique backdrop to the rooms design.  I love the black paint feautred on the window wall.  This is how bold fabric should be used - in conjunction with neutral walls and neutral fabric so as not to overwhelm you.


 Hello beautiful!!

It's time to relax (after I help my boss out with a proposal).  Have a great weekend!  We (Ryan) will have the baby's room a bit more complete for a post on Monday.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)