Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paint for the Kitchen & Baby update

I had my second doctors apt this morning.  My due date has been moved from Jan 17th to the 13th.  Apparently its rare for it to be moved up.  Haha!  Today I'm 14 weeks and 4 days.  Yeah!! 

On another note, here is a shot or two of the paint colours we are considering for the kitchen.  From left to right BM OC-90, BM HC-45, BM HC-81 and BM CC-140.  It's between HC-45 (Shaker Beige) and HC-81 (Manchester Tan).

The kitchen is quite visible from the living room where I have ordered upholstery in golden medium browns.  Which paint colour is best in your opinion?

2 comments:

  1. I'm an HC-81 fan - it's my go to colour as it works with everything. I have had it in my lower and upper hallways for 5 years and never tire of it.
    Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the manchestar tan too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)