Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Hallway Paint Recap

I had a very successful Monday!  My big presentation went well.  It always feels good when the client says how much they appreciate  our perspective and that we are all on the same wave length in thinking.  :) 


I have been meaning to share photos of the hallway paint job.  The first two photos are the before shots.  The yellow is much worse in person!!  It had a horrible green undertone to it that made me want to hurl when I got in the door.  



This photo really makes the yellow look good.  Trust me, in person it was horrible!

We chose BM OC-01 Natural Wicker.  The hallway is quite long.  I was thinking about putting a gallery wall of different sized black frames with white matting.  What do you think?  Would it be too much?  I also want a long runner for the floor.

I would like to put a skinny skirted table in this corner with a mirror and tall light on it.  Somewhere to put our keys and change, etc.  The Ikea curtains were there before our time.  I will replace them one day with something more stylish.

I have another busy day ahead of me.  Knowing that I'm going on mat-leave in 6 months has put a fire under my butt!  I need to make more sales.  Or at least make up for those that have recently cancelled on me! I'm still a bit bitter. 

Have a great day!! xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I have been away on vacation for a couple of weeks. It looks like you are having fun in your new house. I think the idea of black and white photos in frames on the hall wall would be perfect. Keeping the space clean and neautral! You could then lay a wonderful bold black and white printed rug on the floor?? Have fun!
    Have a wonderful day!
    AK
    akmagnoliahouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)