Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Luxurious Chairs with a lot of choice

I know I've been M.I.A since last week. The weekend was busy with family events, packing and spending some time in bed since I got sick. Moving out went well. Ryan and his buddy Josh did most of the heavy lifting while I took out the small, lighter objects (pillows... haha!). We started at 9am and finished by 11am. The day ended by relaxing at the in-laws. It's very peaceful where they live. I hate the hour and a half commute home but love the peace and quiet up there. It's a nice transition to the new house.  


Since I've been busy with life I haven't had much of an opportunity to sit at the computer and browse for inspiration. I received an email from Serena & Lily this morning reminding me of their awesome furniture and thought it was the perfect post. They have one of the best selections of fun fabrics and quality furniture. You simply choose the style of seat (chair, ottoman, bench), pick out the fabric from a variety of modern and classic swatches and then choose the finishing’s and watch it come to life on their online store. It's so much fun to dream up different designs.








I'll be back tomorrow with a recap on the launch party for Miele's newest vacuum that I attended last week.  It was awesome! 

Have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)