Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rustic Living

These two rooms by Kathleen Rivers have been filed under 'future country home' or 'future ski lodge'.  My love list: grey doors and balconies flanking the fireplace, Circa Lighting pendant, double height ceiling, wood beams, canvas above the fireplace in spring colours, french doors and harvest table with comfortable chairs.  I want to buy this place and plop it down in Whistler.  I guess I'll also need a jet to take me to and from as often as I want.  A few million in the bank would also help with this pipe dream! 


House Beautiful

Have a great day!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I JUST shared that top photo on my blog today as well! It's my inspiration for the new front entrance we've been building! I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)