Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kyleen's Nursery

I'm swamped today so this is going to be quick.  My dear friend Kyleen is expecting her first baby sometime this week.  I'm so excited for her and can't wait to meet her soon-to-be daughter.  For now, we all get to check out the beautiful nursery Kyleen and her husband Andrew put together.  I think it looks fabulous!!  I especially love the wall colour, decal with hot pink birdies and the mirrored butterflies from Pottery Barn. 




*Please ask permission to use any of the photos in this post.

Good luck waiting for your new arrival and during the labour and delivery Kyleen!  Ryan and I are thinking of you both and can't wait to share the experience of being first time parents together.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)